The essence of the Mediterranean rises from Barceloneta, along the Rambla, filling the city with light and color
Strolling through the Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell (Gaudí), Montjuic Olympic Ring with panoramic views of the city, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, Barcelona Cathedral and Paseo de Gracia with its modernist buildings.
Book the Barcelona Tour right now from here
Personalized private tour, with pick up and drop off where you wish: airport, port, hotel, etc. Our goal is that you make the most of your stay in Barcelona
Half Day Tour
A good way to see all the highlights that should not be missed from Barcelona, while comfortably touring the city with your private driver-guide. Enjoy your private tour of the city in a personal and relaxed way.
If you have to finish the tour at the airport or at the hotel, we can safely carry your luggage during the tour.
Barcelona is our passion, and we are willing to share this passion with you. Ask your driver and learn about our city in a fun and comfortable way, while taking pictures of the route. Enjoy a great excursion with your local driver-guide and get real knowledge about the places we visit, with a local perspective on life in Barcelona.
The tour covers all the main attractions of the city in half a day. You can see the buildings and monuments of the famous architect Antoni Gaudí, as well as many buildings that arose as a result of the outbreak of Modernism in Barcelona.
Enjoy the panoramic views of the city from the Montjuïc mountain, as well as other emblematic places of the city.BOOK THE BARCELONA TOUR
Standard Half Day Tour
- Plaza de España – At the foot of the National Palace and its wonderful fountains.
- National Palace – – Impressive place with magnificent views.
- The Olympic Ring – Where the Olympic Games of Barcelona 92 were developed.
- Montjuïc – Excellent views of the city and the port.
- Güell Palace– The home of the patron of Gaudí and Patromonio de la Humanidad
- The Monument to Columbus – Homage of the city to the discoverer.
- La Rambla – The boulevard with the famous Mercado de la Boquería.
- Plaza Catalunya – The true heart of Barcelona.
- Paseo de Gracia – The most distinguished boulevard in Barcelona.
- Casa Milà, La Pedrera – Famous building of Antonio Gaudí.
- Casa Batlló, Casa Amatller, Casa Lleó Morera –The “block of a discord”.
- Sagrada Familia – The most emblematic building by Gaudí.
- Park Güell – Park built by Gaudí with excellent views
- The Olympic Village – The beach neighborhood of Barcelona.
- The Gothic Quarter –The medieval flavor of Barcelona.
The personalization of the pick-up and drop-off points are part of our tour, so you will receive a VIP service while visiting any of the highlights of Barcelona.
This is a perfect way to maximize the time in Barcelona for those guests who wish to take a tour before embarking on a cruise. The excursion usually ends at lunchtime, which allows more than enough time to board.
For those who do not need to go to the port at the end of the tour, there is the possibility of ending up anywhere you want to go within the city: restaurants, museums, etc.
If you wish, we can take your luggage to your hotel while you enjoy the city on your own.
If you want to explore Gaudí’s work even more with a visit to the interior of the Sagrada Familia, we will be happy to organize entrance tickets for you